Thursday, September 3, 2026

Just Us Girls Challenge #839 - Die Week


It's always nice to have some thank you cards in the stash.

I have to laugh, while looking in my stencil storage, I came across this fabulous cover plate set.  Why was it in my stencil stash? Sheesh, I have no idea.  That said, it sure worked out fabulously for this week's challenge!

Can't ever go wrong with a blue and green combo, adding a fun thanks die makes this card perfect.


How do you use a thanks die?  Come on over to JUGS #839 and play along!


Thanks for stopping by~

9 comments:

ElizStewart said...

You are right vicki...great coverplate! I don't think I have seen it before. But fabulous!

Julia Aston said...

I often find misfiled crafty items after thinking I had lost them, Vicki, - or forgetting I even had them!!?? So happy you found this lovely cover plate and you used beautiful colors with it! It sets off your white sentiment wonderfully! Thank you for having me as Guest DT this month! Julia xx

cm said...

We won't even talk about how often my cover plates and stencils wind up in one another's bins. This plate works wonderfully as the background for your eye-catching Thanks card.
hugs~c

Lisa Elton said...

Wherever that marvelous cover plate was, it said pick me, pick me! Wonderful card, Vicki!

I Card Everyone said...

Vicki, for some unknown reason I wasn't getting your cards, so I re-subscribed to your blog through Follow It and was very happy to see this beauty in my inbox this morning. I love all the glorious detail of your cover plate and navy and green are always a YES in my book!!
=]

Carol said...

Love that coverplate and all it needed was the Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

Totally love that blue and green background and fab thank you die!

Bobby said...

Lime green and navy is a favorite combination of mine and they worked great with that fabulous coverplate, Vicki.

Ina G said...

Such a fabulous detailed coverplate Vicki. Big bold colours and super thanks die.