Wednesday, August 26, 2026

STAMPlorations Day - Perfect Pairs +


Today I am combining my set of Perfect Pairs; Blooms & Sunshine with other STAMPlorations products.

For my first card, I used the digital Sketched Blooms for the background.  I added the "splatter" from the Perfect Pairs Blooms & Sunshine as the center of the flowers.  [I like how it makes the coloring look artsy]  I added some texture with the Circles All Over Textured  Cover Plate.

Using some of the ephemera from the kit, I adhered the small tags together, and then dimension taped onto the background panel.  Lastly, I stamped the sentiment onto vellum, and adhered that down.
Yeah, I am happy with this end result.

======================

For this second card, I used a panel from the Junk Journal Collage A2 Card Fronts, and stenciled on a design using the Delicate Links Stencil - I do love this effect!

I added on one of the flora ephemera [from the kit] and a sentiment from the Floral Magic Clear Stickers.  Yep, kind of happy with this card too :).

Don't forget, you can use my code and save 20% off the already crazy low prices!


See you next week~


Thanks for stopping by~
Affiliated Links are used in this post - Thanks for the support.

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Both cards are beautiful!

Lisa Elton said...

Fantastic cards, Vicki! Loving the daisies and trio of sweet tags on the first one! Thanks for the sweet card in my mailbox ;)

TK said...

These are special and wonderful! You used great techniques and composition -- they're perfect, Vicki