Saturday, September 24, 2011

Inspired CASE

Came up with this CAS card off of the following 2 inspirations.  Have you noticed I seem to always use turquoise!  I am so drawn to that color!  I used GKD Dreams.  Originally I had this image just on a card base, but I cut it out and mounted on the brown base.  It works.

This is the inspiration from the site for Stef's Inspiration Challenge over at SCS.  Check out this site -- Inspiration Daily Images - it is so awesome for color combos with beautiful inspirations!  I am going to start getting daily emails!  I love this site!


Another CASE Study Challenge of Julie Lacey's card.  I am starting to really love this challenge!  I love CASEing good stampers!

My card also qualifies for the Less is More challenge they have a sketch this week.  My sentiment isn't where the sketch calls for, but it is still working for me.










Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

Susan said...

I love turquoise too...and this card is just beautiful!

Lynne said...

Beautiful card.
Lynne xxx

Chrissie said...

Super card Vicki.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Betty Benton said...

Totally lovely -- the soft turquoise on the brown background is stunning!

Lisa Lara said...

Oh I love this Vick. Love how you interpreted the sketch and used these colors. Wow Mamma!

Debgem said...

Great colour combination, and super sentiment!

Suze Bain said...

Beautiful card Vicki. xx

Mandi said...

Works for me too!
FAB turquoise, FAB card
Thank you Vicki
Mandi LIM

Heather T said...

What a gorgeous card, Vicki, I love the delicate white embossing.

Maureen said...

Lovely card, well done. You can view my card here Maureen........x

ribenaruby said...

Brilliant! Ruby x

Aileen said...

Love the colours together. The turquoise is striking. Beautiful panel. x

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Gorgeous and original stamping! Love how the image pops on this simple card.

Teresa Kline said...

this is gorgeous, I adore the stamping....luv the colors too...hope you are well girl, have a super week!

enjoy *~*

Cheryl said...

Vicki, These are beautiful. I love the butterfly card!

fatmonica said...

It's a lovely card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...