Friday, July 10, 2020

Just Us Girls Challenge #544 - Trend Week

I'm suppose to be the Hostess for this challenge, however I am traveling and not sure I will have internet service.  That said, my friend Nancy Leppek is covering for me by making sure the challenge goes live and all goes smooth. :)  Thanks Nance!

Meanwhile, the long and skinny cards are definitely a trend I have been seeing a lot of here in blogland.  They are rather fun to make too!

 Even though my card is CAS, I feel it still packs a punch.  I do love the yellow with the black and white stripes, and of course the lovely [I think, retired] Hero Arts Feather.


Your turn!  Come on over to the JUGS Challenge #544, and play along.  I'm looking forward to seeing all the long and skinny cards.


Thanks for stopping by~

10 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Popping in to say that I love your vibrant and very striking card...it sure does pack a punch x.Great colour combination and the feather looks amazing x.

Lisa Elton said...

Wow, how pretty! That feather is awesome!

Trina P. said...

That feather!!! It’s perfect for slimline cards!... too bad it’s discontinued. The bright and vibrant background along with the design show it off so well.

cm said...

That feather was made for a slimline base and WOW! Have you ever showcased it beautifully! Love this!
hugs~c

Macimbalo said...

What a gorgeous card and I love the theme you have chosen for the challenge!!!

Nancy said...

You really picked a fun and popular trend this week! Your card came out fabulous!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Simply fabulous! I love that big, beautiful feather taking center stage and the addition of the stripes is perfect. Great choice of challenge for us this week!

Ina G said...

As always your card here packs a punch with it vibrant colours and simple layout. Enjoy your travels!

Bobby said...

Great choice for the trend, Vicki. I love that big feather and your colors are so bold and bright.

Lisa Kind said...

Love this card! That feather is beautiful and I love the colors! Great choice for the challenge this week!