Tuesday, June 2, 2020

STAMPlorations Inspirations #270

It's time for the STAMPlorations Inspirations #270.  Today I am using one of the newer released sets, Sweet Kindness.

After fussy cutting the flower arrangement, I colored it with my Copics.  I went ahead and made a shaker card using the Golden Autumn Shaker Blend, to go with the sentiment.

I do like sentiments that have a mixed font.  It just makes it look awesome. :)

That's it for today.  Pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teammates have created.  Don't forget to leave a comment for the $10 monthly drawn prize.  

You can use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID to save 20% off your purchase too.


Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So gorgeous in color and design. I love that it is a shaker too.

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the shaker! So cool!

Carol Wortman said...

The bold colors are so pretty. Party in a shaker card!

Lisa Elton said...

Our country sure could use an BIG sprinkle of that right now! This is lovely Vicki!

Helen said...

Vicki, this shaker card is delightful...like everything about it from the shaker element and the vibrant colors to the sentiment that is so needed in our world today. tfs-stay well.

Ms. Tamp said...

Nice example for a shaker card.

Dana M said...

Gorgeous card with such a lovely design. Love the rich colors.