Monday, March 23, 2020

The Project Bin Day



It's the Project Bin Day here on my blog.  Today  I am using a new set, Wild Thing [with matching dies.] This set is soooo perfect for the riders in your life.  In my case, my step son and wife are avid riders.  This set is perfect for them!


It also makes amazing masculine cards!


 Yes, a simple card, but it packs a punch with those added stripes, right? ;)

Yeah, I seriously am loving this set!

Have you checked out The Project Bin store?  There are many fabulous sentiment stamp sets for sure!



Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Rose said...

oh I love this card and stamp set!! Will have to get it as hubby and his long time friend live to ride ;)

Lisa Elton said...

What a great design and masculine card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a fantastic card. Perfect for bikers male or female.

Colleen Dietrich said...

those thin black and white lines are PERFECT for that bike, Vicki! The open highway, right there! :-)