Saturday, March 21, 2020

CAS-ual Fridays on Crafting of Hue



CAS-ual Fridays is a sponsor for the Crafting of Hue over on Facebook.  Yes, this is a coloring group - WOW there are some amazing colorists in this group!  Meanwhile I am posting this card [over there] and here.  Yeah, a colorist I am not, but the card still works since I did color on it :)

 I used the Foxy stamp set, and fussy cut the fox image.  I used a soft gray ink for the fox, and left him as is.  I love the detail in this image - I just can't color it appropriately. LOL

I do like the background wreath a lot. :)


That's it for today.  You can save 15% off your purchase from CFS by using my code.




Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Vicki, love that fox stamped in the light gray ink. Great design.
Hope all is well over there.

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a cool stamp set and I love that fox sitting in that position. This is a great card and fun colors too.

Lisa Elton said...

TERRIFIC card (and coloring!) Vicki!