Saturday, February 22, 2020

CAS-ual Fridays Sponsorship Hop



CAS-ual Fridays is sponsoring the Crafting of Hue Page over on Facebook. This group is filled with many crafted cards.  [The CFS Team will have some posted too for this special hop.] You can pop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Blog to read all about it, along with seeing what the prize is.  [Be sure and comment here too]

The Team's theme is celebration.  Works for me. :)

 I used the [fabulous] stamp set; Shenanigans.  I started with a color hue of water colors, and used Versafine Onyx Black for the sentiment.

I also added a few sequins for added umph.





That's it for me.  Like I stated, pop on over to the CFS Blog and check out the fun!



Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful CAS birthday card design.

Denise Bryant said...

Love that bold background! Pretty card!

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific CAS design Vicki!