Monday, January 27, 2020

STAMPlorations Inspirations #252

The first month is almost over for 2020.  How crazy is that!

Today I am using Hello Coffee.  The images in this set are so versatile for a nice variety of cards.

 I love the sponged color against the white base.  It makes for a lovely CAS card [I think].

And just using the black outline of the flower image works beautifully stamped on the pretty background.


Remember to leave a comment for the $10 monthly random-drawn prize, and you can save 20% off your purchase if you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID.

For more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog.


Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

A gorgeous card design. I think your colors for the card are fantastic too!

Lisa Elton said...

This is wonderfully CAS! Pretty card Vicki!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Perfect CAS!

Germaine said...

Pretty colors!

Dana M said...

Clean, beautiful and fresh. Fabulous card design!