Tuesday, January 21, 2020

STAMPlorations Inspirations #251

The weeks are flying by for 2020, right?!  Time for another weekly inspiration from STAMPlorations.

Today I am using Born to Roam.  I love the traveling theme of this set.


 I used some "world" paper I once again found while remodeling the Stamp Room, and for some added pop, I made it a shaker card.
I think the un-colored plane works against the shaker stars, and colored bg paper.


Remember, leave a comment for the $10 prize [randomly picked], and you can save 20% off your purchase if you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID.

For more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog.


Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

A real attention getter!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card design and sentiment. Perfect for someone who is taking a trip. It might work for a graduation or any type of adventure card as well.

Lisa Elton said...

Yes, the uncolored plane is perfect here! This is incredible Vicki!

MadeByMeghanK said...

This is sooo cool! I LOVE your design!

Dana M said...

Awesome card! I love the wonderful layers and fun shaker element.