Wednesday, January 22, 2020

STAMPlorations Hey Love Hop & Linky Party


STAMPlorations is having their Hey Love Hop and Linky Party!  This is where there is lots of inspiration, and then YOU can join in the fun too.  Read all about it  HERE.

For my card, I used one of Shery's new digi images;

 For a change, I used colored pencils to color this image.   I think I prefer Copics :).  However, the sharper tip of the pencil does make it easier to color these detailed images.
I added the white dots to the sentiment for a little pop, as the black just seemed boring to me.

For this digi, I used my Extra Fine Sharpies.  I kept the colors neutral and then added in a fun pop of pink.  I like this for a masculine look.

Once you pop on over and read all about this hop/linky, and the prizes available, I bet you will want to join in the fun! Don't for get to leave a comment. Meanwhile, you can use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID for a 20% discount.  [This does apply to the already discounted prices too.]


Thanks for stopping by~

19 comments:

Gail said...

Wonderful love creations Vicki - I like the black and white letters a lot - thanks for sharing your art and for the hop! Have a blessed week.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Both are so beautiful!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Gorgeous coloring! I love how you did the lettering!

Janis said...

How fun and colorful!! I esp like how you added the white dots to the sentiment on the first one.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Becca Yahrling said...

I love how colorful the first card is. The colors really pop against the black. The 2nd card is quite elegant and I love the splash of bold color.

Lisa Elton said...

Two awesome cards Vicki! The first is bright and beautiful and the second is so darn cool!

Heather said...

These are beautiful! I love how you added the white dots to the sentiment on the first card; it makes them pop!

Lili Sulastri Zainal Abidin said...

Beautiful colouring. Thx for the inspiration.

BrendaLea, the Prpldy said...

I love how you colored both cards! But the first is my fave. Love the bright and non-traditional colors used for it. Great job!

Sue D said...

Pretty and colorful. I like the polka dots on the letters on the first one.

Suzanne H said...

I think the letters on the first card look like those letters with the light bulbs in them. Both cards are really pretty.

KT Fit Kitty said...

These are gorgeous! I like both of these free images and you've coloured them beautifully! This is going to be fun! Have a great weekend!

Chandhini said...

Love the coloring, the first card is do bright and beautiful.

Joy Wilson said...

Wow! I just love the jewel tones of the first card! Both cards are very pretty! Have a great week!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps

My Side of Oz said...

You are so right about the card being perfect for a guy! So few Valentine's seem to fit that category! The white dots on the sentiment really does make it pop out! Beautiful cards!

HilaryJane said...

Love your colour choices, the first is so vibrant and the second wonderfully dramatic. The dots on the letters is such a good idea xx

Dana M said...

Beautiful cards! I love the intensity of color in the first card and the pops of pink in the second. Wonderful inspiration.

Mel C said...

Lovely coloring, it really makes them pop!I was glad to also get a card done with one of these images.

Tina Z. said...

so beautiful and vibrant!