Tuesday, November 26, 2019

STAMPlorations Inspirations #243

It's time for the STAMPlorations Inspiration today on my blog.

I am really drawn to red buffalo plaid.  Since I don't have any, I went ahead and tried to make my own with water colors.   Whatcha think?  For a first attempt, it's okay. ;)

I used the M&B Phrase Die with some glitter paper for prettiness.

Don't forget to leave a comment for the monthly prize,  Also, if you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save 20% off your purchase!  Pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see more inspiration from my teamies.


Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Awesome card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card and I love your plaid that you made. This really looks amazing!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I have this die! What a great idea!

Lisa Elton said...

If I hadn't read that it was water colored, I would have thought that it was patterned paper! Great job Vicki!

Jean said...

This screams Christmas!

Helen said...

Such a lovely card..like the layers of plaid, embossing, die cutting. tfs

Dana M said...

Fantastic card! So festive and your plaid is awesome.