Tuesday, March 12, 2019

STAMPlorations Inspiration #207

Today is the STAMPlorations Inspiration day.  This week we are featuring Big Grins, illustrated by Becca Cruger.  All this week, her sets are 10% off, and if you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save an additional 20% off!

I am really enjoying the black & white trend that has been around for a while now.  I just love it against a pop of color.

I used Buttercups & Butterflies stamp set [with matching dies].  My background is a piece of canvas with direct to surface ink.  It has a really great texture on the card front that I think is fun.



That's it for me.  Pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teamies have created.  Don't forget to leave a comment for the $10 monthly gift certificate.


Thanks for stopping by~

10 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So gorgeous with that colorful canvas background.

Esther Asbury said...

Awesome circle card -- I'm loving that pretty background!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Round cards are so much fun!

Lisa Elton said...

I like your shaped card! The colors in the background have a wonderful textured look to them. Pretty card Vicki!

MadeByMeghanK said...

What a cool background! Great card and colors!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Taking another look!

Dee Earnshaw said...

very unique looking card - thanks for the ideas:)

BrendaLea, the Prpldy said...

I like the B&W trend too! Your card is great and I really like that it is not a rectangle.

Dana M said...

Oh such a happy card! Love the bright colors and fabulous texture from the background.

Karenladd said...

Oooh, LOVE that canvas texture with all the colors!