Sunday, March 10, 2019

Happy Little Stampers ATC March Challenge

 
It's the time for the Happy Little Stampers ATC Challenge.  It's really sad how this challenge isn't being played.  I'm telling you, these ATCs are really fun to make!  Have you tried them?  I highly recommend it.

 I inked up a panel of cardstock, cut it to ATC size [2.5 x 3.5], and then stenciled hearts over the ink.  Naturally, my photographs aren't showing this very good.

However, if you look closely, you can see the sponged on hearts.  Anyway, I added a punched heart, and a you word die for 'love you'.  ATCs can be as easy as you want, or as layered.  So many choices you have.

Pop on over to the Happy Little Stampers ATC Challenge to play along, and also to see what my teamies have created.  (These girls create amazing ATCs!)  You have all month to join in at this challenge.  Hope to see you there!


Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like the metallic look they have, so pretty Vicki!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful background for the ATCs. Gorgeous colors too.

Jane said...

OMG Vicki, these are stunning! Swoon!!!! Do you ever swap atc cards? I would love to have these in my collection.