Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Dare 2B Artzy Day

It's my Dare 2B Artzy day on my blog, and over on the D2BA Blog too.

Today I am using one of the new stamp sets; This is Me, along with one of the new stencils; Come Alive Stencil.

 I started with the stencil.  A few tricks to share -- tape the card stock to the BACK of the stencil.  This leaves the entire stencil open for sponging.  To get a specific section of the stencil, use post its to "block" off what you don't want ink on.

 I blended a couple of Distress inks for my saying, stamped the sentiment on vellum, and adhered the panel to an inked panel I had in my stash.  To add a little to the layout, I added a strip of dp from Lemons and Ladybugs Paper Pack.



 That's it for me today.


Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wow! Fantastic card design and I love all the awesome colors.

Lisa Elton said...

Cool card Vicki! Is it just me or does that guy in the silhouette remind you of Willy Wonka!!??

Dora said...

Oooo. I love the text. Awesome. I like this song too!!! I have bought the music cd. You made a fantastic card.