Monday, March 25, 2019

CAS-ual Fridays March Release - Day 2

Today for the CAS-ual Fridays March Release is all about brand new Stencils! For my cards today, I used 2 of the 5 stencils being released.  You will see the different stencils over the next few days.

  This first card I used the fabulous Bold Trellis Stencil.  I've also included the [new] Friend Fri Die [more info tomorrow on this], along with a sentiment from Sassy Smiles stamp set.



For my 2nd card, I used the Starlequin Stencil, along with a sentiment from the Whole Shebang stamp set.


For more samples using the new stencils, pop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Blog to see what my teammates have created.  All new products are available for purchase today!

Don't forget to use my code to save 15%!!




Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Fantastic! Both are so fun!! Love the colors too!

New Creations said...

So bright and beautiful, love them!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful cards and so very cheerful!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Such fun colors! I love these stencils!

Lisa Elton said...

Two marvelous cards Vicki! Love the colors on the second one!

sharon g said...

The top one is so funny. I LOVE IT

Helen said...

Vicki, this cards are delightful. Great stencil work and fun sentiments. tfs