Friday, February 22, 2019

Heartfelt Creations February Alumni Hop



It's time for the February Heartfelt Creations Alumni Hop.  I do enjoy this hop - you always see such beautiful cards!

 For my card this month, I used the Oakberry Lane Blossoms stamp set, along with the matching dies



I also purchased one of the 3D Blossom Shaping Molding.  I do have to say, this is an amazing time saver for forming the beautiful flowers that HFC makes.  Between the matching dies, and using this shaping mold, this card only took me about 45 minutes.  Previous cards have taken me an hour plus! I also used some of the dp from Butterfly Dreams Paper Collection.


  I am all about quick and beautiful cards :).

For more lovely inspiration, I have listed the participating Designers below.  Hop along, and leave comments.  You could be the winner of the $25 gift certificate.

Have fun!


Thanks for stopping by~

39 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...


This is so bright in cheery in the middle of winter! I always love your use of color! Thanks for hopping, my friend!

Shari Czerwinski said...

Love the color! Great card, thanks for sharing.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is so gorgeous.

D.Ann C said...

Oh I need those 3d blossom molds... LOVE how this turned out!!

SussiPoppins said...

Hi...such a cute card...love the colour! Inky hugs

boopfan57 said...

Love the simplicity! Lovely flowers!

Beverly Cagle said...

I love to see new ideas to make simple yet lovely cards.

Dora said...

Awesome card.

Martie Rollin said...

Thanks for your experience with the shaping mold. I just may pick up a couple. Lovely card!

cghundley said...

Gorgeous card and
the flowers and
bling look great.
Carla from Utah

Tina P. said...

Such a sweet card. Love the color you used.

joydee1963 said...

love the card,

Lisa Elton said...

This is beautiful!

Sue D said...

Very pretty flowers and card design.

Irene Limburg said...

Very pretty

Glenda said...

Simply gorgeous my friend!

ednamburgess said...

Like the bright pink in this card. The flowers are beautiful

Miriam Erdman said...

Very pretty card. I’m going to have to add those molds to my wish list!

Denise Evans said...

Love the color and simplicity of this card. The flowers are so pretty.

Marla Jean Owens said...

Very nice!

Marla Jean Owens said...

Beautiful!

Laurie2cats said...

beautiful card, love the dimensional flowers

Amarilys said...

Gorgeous flowers! I got these recently along with the flower shaping mold and it's sooo much easier to make 3D flowers!

Denise Bryant said...

Lovely flowers and color combo! Beautiful card!

Psychomak said...

Very pretty. I like quick and easy too.

Andrea Beecroft said...

Love your card your flowers are beautiful hugs Andrea

Andrea Beecroft said...

Love your card your flowers are beautiful hugs Andrea

Andrea Beecroft said...

Love your card your flowers are beautiful hugs Andrea

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Love the beautiful bright colors Vicki!

nan cee said...

Very pretty, I like it!

Joyce Erb said...

Love the simplicity. These flowers look great

Tracy Crane said...

Great card Vicki!

Candy's Creations Blog said...

Love the bright colors!

SandiB said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us.

Debbie A Smith said...

Your card is bright and colorful

Kelly Kennedy said...

So bright and pretty! Justthe pick me up I need today!

sharon g said...

The reds look great. What a nice look for these flowers. I need the molds..

Helen said...

Beautiful