Monday, December 17, 2018

Last Minute Christmas Cards

Today I am just sharing a couple of last minute Christmas cards that I needed to make.  One for my mailman, one for my cleaning lady, and one for my son.  I'm thinking this is the last of them. :)

 While these are basic cards, the beautiful font from PTI's MC completely beautifies them up, right?  The background snowflake [I don't know who's this is] is made with glittered paper
[that the camera does not show...grrrr]

My son's on the other hand has lots of layers with this classy layout.  I love the Deer Dies from STAMPlorations done in gold shiny paper.  I'm thinking he will enjoy this one.

I'll have one more post before the holiday.  [I'm taking a little break.]  See ya!


Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

All of them are gorgeous. I also love your deers. Gee I have one on display!!!. Thanks

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love them. They are so well designed and gorgeous!

Lisa Elton said...

I trio of loveliness Vicki!

Helen said...

Vicki, I love the simple design of these cards--it gives them such a classic look. Thanks for sharing them!

Aileen said...

Beautiful all of them but yes that deer die is fabulous. such an elegance to it. xx