Monday, December 10, 2018

Happy Little Stampers December ATC Challenge


It's time for the HLS ATC Challenge.  This month is about Pets.

This month, I went with making 4 ATCS.  I just love this cute dog, and he deserved 4.

I went with no sentiment so he could be the focus.  For the ATC background, I inked direct to paper with the stamp pads, white inked with a stencil, and then cut out a circle, and rectangle for the framing of this cutie.  Oh yeah, I also watered down some black paint, and added sprinkles with it.

Here are the close ups:





Okay, that's it for me.  Pop on over to the Happy Little Stampers ATC Challenge, and play along.  ATC's are so fun to make!


Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

He is a cutie and he looks perfectly happy on your pretty tags!

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

As "Christmas approached, the town became gorgeous".
Christmas song flows, and a roadside tree is displayed with gorgeous neon.
I am excited just to walk the town. "
Ryoma.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

So cute! He reminds me of the dog my mom had when she was a child. I am so glad there were photos that she could share!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute ATCs with the darling dog images.

Aileen said...

Fabulous ATC's your backgrounds are the best xx Hugs Aileen