Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Dare 2B Artzy Day

Hi all - it's my Dare 2B Artzy day here on my blog, and along with the D2BA Blog.  We are down to just a few days before Christmas.  That means all the last minute necessities that might be needed.  In my case, I needed some more tags for my gifts.

To the rescue, Family Stockings stamp set [with matching dies].

My gift wrapping is red, so I kept my tags neutral with just a pop of red.  The sentiment is from Poinsettia Tangle stamp set. 




 
So, I think I am in good shape for Christmas this year.  My tree is up, and all my packages are wrapped and ready to go [with my tags!].  What about you?  Are you ready for the fun day?


Thanks for stopping by~

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

That's a pretty little stocking and I like the way you hung them from the tippy tops of the tags! These are pretty!