Thursday, December 13, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays Day

It's CAS-ual Fridays day here on my blog.  This time of year, like a lot of us, I mail out Christmas cards.  That said, I also send what I call a virtual card.  I email this card to my friends outside of the US.

This is the card I used this year [without the watermark]:

 It's a basic card, but I love the way it turned out!  I used one of the snowflakes from the Funky Flakes Fri-Dies, and a sentiment from Snowy Sayings

I am also entering this into the Dies R Us Challenge #110; Snowflakes.

I hope my International friends liked it!


Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

I think all that sparkle is wonderful!

Cheri said...

Wow! I love that sparkly background. Is that paper or a product?

Verna Angerhofer said...

So pretty using that snowflake against all that sparkle.

Lisa Elton said...

Sparkly and fabulous!

Maria said...

Oh, super lovely! Gorgeous die and love all the sparkle! Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us for the challenge!