Tuesday, November 6, 2018

STAMPlorations Inspirations #193

It's time for the STAMPlorations Inspiration #193.  This week is about The Bee's Knees, illustrated by Shirley Bampton.  All her sets are discounted this week by 10%.  If you use my code, STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save an additional 20% off!

For my card today, I used the [so fun] Layered Holly stamp set.  This time, I colored in the images rather then using the solid stamp in the set.  I like that versatility.

To see more of my teamies work, pop on over to the STAMPlorations blog to check them out.  Don't forget to leave a comment for the monthly prize.


Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

A very fun, happy looking card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful and using that wonderful holly stamp set. The colors are awesome.

Gail said...

Love me some holly - very pretty

Dee Earnshaw said...

such lovely coloring - thanks for sharing:)

Ardyth said...

OH. MY. WORD! This may be my favourite card ever! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty CAS card Vicki!

nancy littrell said...

I love your pinwheel holly design and bright red berries. I agree, all Shirley's Layered sets are so versatile. TFS my friend. Hugs..Nancy

~amy~ said...

Love your clean + crisp design.