Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Dare 2B Artzy Day

It's Dare 2B Artzy day here on my blog [and over on the D2BA blog too].  Today I made a couple of gift bags.  These will hold a little something for a couple of co-workers.  Small is perfect! ;)

I used the Tis The Season stamp set [with matching dies].  My Christmas colors this year are going to be black, lime green, and silver. These 2 bags will look good under my tree until I take them to work.

For this first one, I made the ornament removable, and attached a hanging cord, so it can be used for a tree ornament.  Makes for a fun dual gift.

This 2nd one is just a decorated packaged bag.  Both work for me!


Do you make packaging for small gifts?  I hope I inspired you to try some, they are fun to make.


Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

These are beautiful!

Christine Kiehl said...

very creative and thoughtful. classy with the stripes~!

Lisa Elton said...

These are wonderful! That lime green ornament is awesome!