Tuesday, October 23, 2018

STAMPlorations Inspiration #191

This week, we are featuring Shery Russ Designs. [All her sets are 10% off through this week]. With Christmas getting closer and closer, I need to have my Christmas cards ready to go by December 1st!

I was inspired by a pin I saved on Pinterest for the mixed pattern background [I do love this], and I instantly thought of this fabulous Reindeer Die [cut in shiny silver paper], along with a fun sentiment from Warm Hands, Warm Hearts stamp set.


Okay, that's all for me.  Pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teamies have created.  Don't forget to leave a comment for the monthly $10 gift certificate.  Also, if you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save 20% off the already discounted price!


Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great deer die and he looks so regal in the silver paper over that wonderful background.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

A terrific masculine design! Very nice.

Gail said...

This is beautiful - TFS

Lisa Elton said...

I was wondering if that was paper or Washi. Great use of the paper, looks terrific with the deer silhouette!

Dana M said...

Love the graphic elements on your card! They pair so beautifully with the majestic deer. Fantastic card!

Dee Earnshaw said...

what a fun card - love the background:)