Tuesday, October 16, 2018

STAMPlorations Inspiration #190

It's time for the STAMPlorations Inspiration.  This week we are featuring Deepti's, Dee's Artsy Designs.  All her sets are 10% off through the 15th, and if you use my code, STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save an additional 20% off.

Today I am working with Smile.  This is a fabulous set, with really pretty flowers :).

I colored the flowers with Copics, and I 2-tone stamped the Smile sentiment.


That's it for me.  For more fun showcases, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see my teamies creations.  Don't forget to leave a comment for the monthly prize.


Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Christine Kiehl said...

Beautiful card. love the colors.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This is gorgeous, Vicki. Love it.

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely Vicki and elegant too!

Dana M said...

Beautiful card! Love the color combination and bold borders.

Donna said...

This is stunning, beautifully colored and layered!

Helen said...

Vicki, this card is exquisite...love you color choices and layout design...heading over to STAMPlorations to get that set! tfs