Tuesday, September 11, 2018

STAMPlorations Inspirations #186

Hi all - STAMPlorations Inspiration today.  We are getting down to last of the Tuesdays 15% off everything in the store.  If you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save an additional 20%!  There is such an array of stamp images and dies, I hope you get some good stuff.

For my card today, I used the inking of an embossing folder technique.

I inked up the bottom of the actual embossing folder, and then lightly ran an ink pad over the raised area of the embossed card panel.  [This is a very fun technique, and I will probably use it again in the future.]

I used Say It Big; Be the Exception for the sentiment, and glossy accented the 3 punched hearts.





For more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see my teamies cards.



Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Cheri said...

This is beautiful, Vicki! Love that bg.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card design and I love the inked up embossing folder design.

Lisa Elton said...

I've never tried this technique before, thanks for the info Vicki! Your card is marvelous!

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

~amy~ said...

This is awesome, I love that sentiment!