Monday, August 20, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays August Release - Final Day

And, its the final day for the CAS-ual Fridays August Release.  For our last showcase, we are featuring the cute set, Nate & Friday.

 Isn't he adorable!  He just makes me smile.


And, my 2nd card;

 I used him as a background to this totally fun sentiment.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more inspiration with this set, pop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog and check out what my teamies have created.  

Meanwhile, don't forget if you use my code, you can save 15% off any CFS purchase.



Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such a cut dog image and I love both of the cards you designed using him.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

So cute- my aunt had a dog like that when I was little!

Cindy Holmes said...

Great cards! I especially like the first card! I really like the colors you chose for it!

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute pup, these are terrific Vicki!