Sunday, August 19, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays August Release - Day 3

On to Day 3 of the CAS-ual Fridays August Release.  Today, we are featuring the fun set; Bushy Tailed with matching Fox Banner Fri-Die.

 Cute, right?  I also used the Scallop Tag for the background.


My 2nd card;

I made 2 inch cards so I could feature each cute animal separately. 

They are fun to color!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For more inspiration with this set, pop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog and check out what my teamies have created.  

Meanwhile, don't forget if you use my code, you can save 15% off any CFS purchase.




Thanks for stopping by~

9 comments:

cm said...

ACK! Cute and adorable, those critters of yours! The little cards are incredibly sweet!
hugs~c

Jean said...

These are just too cute!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such cute little critters and I love how you have used them for your cards. Those cards are darling.

Ruth said...

How adorable!! I love that they are only two inches. Perfect for little people to give them to friends. My girls love doing that! xx

Lisa Elton said...

I like the way you've layered the first card in sweetness and the fun 2" cards highlight the critters perfectly. These are cute Vicki!

Sue D said...

These critters are adorable.

Cindy Holmes said...

Great cards! I especially like the first card! I really like how you colored the Fox and the Racoon and I also love the patterned background too! Very lovely!!

Sue D said...

Cute set of little cards and I like the scallop tag on the first one.

Aileen said...

Beautiful cards, the bigger one and the little 2" ones. The bigger of course showing the critters off perfectly in a scene. You rock out all these amazing cards Vicki.