Monday, June 25, 2018

STAMPlorations Birthday Bash - My Turn!


It's my turn today for the celebration of STAMPlorations 5th birthday.  I hope you have been joining in the fun over on the STAMPlorations blog -- it's been going on since June 1, and goes through the end of June!  Lots and lots of prizes are still available!  

Okay, to start with, I was to pick 3 of my favorite STAMPlorations cards [that I created], and then make a new one.  Ha!  This was harder then I thought it would be.  My creations go back to 2014, and wow, I have made a ton of cards.  After much previewing, I came up with these 3;

This is from 2014.
  Bloom Sketches was the first set I fell in love with!  I do love my flowers :).



This is from 2016. 
Thankful For Autumn and Thankful Word Die. I was so thrilled with my coloring on this one!  [The images are perfect for coloring.]

This is from 2018.  
I was so happy with this image from Blossom Spray #1.  [Again, so fun to color!]  All my bright and vivid color going on - yep a definite fav.  I also used a portion of the Thanks a Latte Word Die.


And finally, my new card.
I used Best Mom Ever for the subtle background, and Something Wonderful from the Say It Big series.  I have this card on display in my craft room.  I love this saying :).



I hope you enjoyed my cards today.  Part of the celebration is to have YOU CASE one of the Designers. I would be thrilled if you chose one of mine!  Pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to read about all the prizes, along with the amazing sales that Shery is having.

Don't forget, my code STAMPGIRLVICKID gives you 20% off - even on the sales items!
Have fun.  (Hopefully I get to see some CASES of my work.)


Thanks for stopping by~

24 comments:

ionabunny said...

Beautiful and bright cards. Hugz

Esther Asbury said...

Love the polka dots on your first and third cards and the subtle image stamped behind your sentiment on your last one! Lots of bright and cheery inspiration!

Gail said...

Hi Vicki - your work is lovely - like the brightness of the yellow polk-a-dot paper which I have been using some polk-a-dot paper this past week - TFS

Marsha said...

Love each of your cards. Bright colors just make one happy! Thanks for the beautiful ideas.

Lisa Elton said...

Too hard to pick a favorite Vicki, these are all fantastic! But then again, all of your work is!!

Maura said...

Vicki -I love your bold, bright and contemporary style- love all these fabulous cards!

Leanne said...

Bright & gorgeous cards!

cghundley said...

I do love that last
card for 2018 with
the flowers. Gorgeous
cards.
Carla from Utah

nancy littrell said...

I LOVE your old and new cards, Vicki. Congratulations on being on the DT the entire 5 years too. Happy Birthday, my friend. Hugs...Nancy

Arianna Barbara said...

Love your gorgeous cards and the vibrant colors!!!

Becca Yahrling said...

Beautiful cards, Vicki. I love those apples, too; I noticed how perfectly they are colored right away! I love the very vivid colorful floral card, too. But the yellow flowers always get my vote: they remind me of my Mom. :-)

KT Fit Kitty said...

So bright and beautiful! I've already CASE'd you once and have another one in process. Thank you for the wonderful inspiration here!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Always a joy to see your creations!

Dee Earnshaw said...

stunning work - LOVE the coloring:)

Christine said...

Vickie, I love each and every one of your cards, and I cased the bright floral one. My version is pastel...appreciate the inspiration!

Verna Angerhofer said...

All of these are so very gorgeous and I love the bright colors you always use for them.

Unknown said...

perfect colouring on the images...neatly detailed and lovely cards

Sue D said...

Wonderful cards. I like the cheery ones with the polka dots.

SHartl said...

These cards are all so bright and cheery...they make me happy!

Trina P. said...

A little late to,the party, but these are beautiful Vicki! Gorgeous colouring! x

Cindy Holmes said...

GORGEOUS cards! And ABSOLUTELY AMAZING coloring going on with each of them too!

Lucy E. said...

Your cards are all
so bright and fun!
I really love the multi
colored fora card.

Aileen said...

Coming to your blog is always like coming to the best part of the garden. The part where the colours haven't been washed out by pollution or people wanting to soften this or that. I love the vibrancy. Must try those first flowers in that yellow, that so totally rocks and your apples, wow they look good enough to eat, Brilliant.

Karenladd said...

That first card with the cheery yellow is like a sunny day! So fun and uplifting.