Sunday, June 3, 2018

Dare 2B Artzy June Month Challenge


The beginning of a new month!  That means it is also time for the Dare 2B Artzy's June Monthly Challenge.  It's all about those bright colors.  [I do love me some bright colors :)]

 For my card, I started with the Blissful Blooms stamp set stamped with Versamark, and embossed with clear powder.  Once dried, I sponged on color using some distress inks.

I went on to stamp a sentiment [same set], and cut out the Thanks Layer Die.


Now, it's your turn.  You have all month to enter the Dare 2B Artzy Challenge [using any stamps] and also using bright colors.  Hope to see you there~


Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

💚

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Oh Vicki- this a just wonderful and beautiful to view! Great creativity!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous colors using this awesome card design.

Lisa Elton said...

Popping in with a quick hello Vicki! Loving all of the pretty works of art I've missed. Those ants with the watermelon slice are too cute! Hope to be back on track with my visits soon!