Tuesday, May 15, 2018

TAGplorations #8 Challenge Reminder

Today, I am reminding you about the TAGplorations Challenge; the theme is Things with Wings.


For my tag today, I started by cutting my alcohol panel with the Stitched Tags Nesting Dies.  I also used Mom; Tender Loving Care, and CUTplorations, For the Bird Dies.


Your turn!  You have about 2 weeks left to join in the TAGplorations Challenge #8.  You can see the teams cards HERE, the prize, and the Linky for your tag!

All of the things with wings sets are 15% off  this month - you can save an additional 20% off by using my code STAMPGIRLVICKID.


Thanks for stopping by~

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Our reno has me behind on commenting!! Took a look back at all I've missed Vicki and it is all so PRETTY!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the Happy Little Stampers tags, such wonderful colors on those!