Monday, April 2, 2018

STAMPlorations - Say It Big Hop

We at STAMPlorations are having a hop featuring the new Say It Big stamp sets.  These larger sentiment are so fun, and make card making really easy!

 For my first card I am using Say It Big, A Gem, along with another new stamp release, In Bloom; Radiant Roses.


For my second card, I am using Say It Big; Something Wonderful.  I inked up a panel, splattered it with black paint, and then cut it out using the Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Dies.  That middle panel is a piece of vellum.
I love the way the larger sentiment can be the focus of a card.


For more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog, and check out the rest of the participants!

(Don't forget, you can save 20% off your purchase when using my code)
STAMPGIRLVICKID


Thanks for stopping by~

17 comments:

Julie B said...

Two fab cards, the bold black sentiment looks stunning with the vibrant pink of the roses and the vellum frame looks great too. :)

Esther Asbury said...

I've seen such beautiful backgrounds on the dt's blogs showcasing these stamps and yours is no exception! Those roses are so lovely!

Craftychris said...

Both are sooooo gorgeous! xxx

Tee said...

Love the design and color on both cards! Really love the beautiful roses & Say it Big sentiment!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty cards and sentiments Vicki!

cghundley said...

Beautiful cards and
love the coloring.
Carla from Utah

TracyM #6773 said...

WONDERFUL sentiments and FABULOUS cards!
LOVE your roses, they really make the sentiment POP, ADORE your inky panel and vellum framing - WOW - I'm INSPIRED!

Valerija said...

Lovely cards Vicki :-)

Sue D said...

Beautiful coloring on the first and I like the inking and the vellum panel one the second.

Heather said...

Gorgeous!!! I love how you overlapped the image with the sentiment on the first. And that second card is stunning!! Fabulous background and I love how it look with the vellum panel.

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful cards! Love the roses on your first card! Pretty sentiment stamps in an awesome style!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Great creations!!!! What a fabulous stamp sets release!

Karenladd said...

I love a great inspirational sentiment, and these cards are gorgeous.

Gail said...

Both of these are lovely project - love the sentiments very much! Thanks for sharing your art!

Chark said...

cool look to the second card!

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Beautiful cards!!! Colors are simply gorgeous!!!

KarenB said...

Beautiful projects! I like the vellum look - what a clever technique.