Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Special STAMPlorations Hop - Bloomtangled

Today I am participating in a special hop for STAMPlorations.  We are all using the new Bloomtangled Cover Plates, along with the new, Simply Sentiment Dies.

For my first card I used Bloomtangled Cover Plate #1.
I started with a water color card panel 4.5 x 5.5, and sprayed it with water, then I shook on Brusho paints. Once dried, I added some water sprinkles.  Finally, when it was completely dry, I cut out the cover plate.

 For the sentiment, I Brusho'd some more card stock first, let it dry, and cut out the Simply Sentiment die.  I used some foam tape on the back to give it some dimension.

For my 2nd card, I used Bloomtangled Cover Plate #2 with a similar technique, only this time, I used ink sprays.

I just love the look of these cover plates against the white card base.

With this Simply Sentiment Die, I used some black foam tape for shading, and for dimension.


While I went basic with the Bloomtangled Cover Plates, the potential is huge! [I am looking forward to seeing my fellow teammates creations also.] You can see the list of Designers over on the STAMPlorations Blog. Don't forget to leave a comment for the prize! :)


Thanks for stopping by~

26 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

You are so very talented!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous colors and designs. I just love both of them.

Denise Bryant said...

Excited about these pretty Cover Plates and the sentiment dies! Beautiful cards! Love your color combos!

ionabunny said...

Start basic and work up! These are all beautiful. Hugz

Sue D said...

Great colors/techniques on these beautiful cover plates.

Lisa Elton said...

Another amazing pair Vicki, these are beautiful!

cghundley said...

Fabulous work with
the cover plates
and love the colors.
Carla from Utah

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Elegant! Loving all the card inspiration!

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Great cards :) my fav is second one :))

Lucy E. said...

Your cards are so vibrant
and pretty! I can see many ways
to use the cover plate dies!

Helen said...

Such lovely cards, and what great cover plates. I'll be checking these out for sure. tfs

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Your cards are totally gorgeous!!! Love the vibrant colors!!!

Becca Yahrling said...

Fabulous cards using these awesome new dies!

Craftychris said...

Both these are gorgeous - wonderful dies! xxx

Sheila H said...

I love the cover plates! Your cards are fantastic.

Dee Earnshaw said...

wow this cards are just so creative - thanks for sharing your talents with us:)

Heather said...

What cool cards!! I love the different effects you achieved with the brushos and sprays. And I love your dimensional sentiments!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love these new cover plates! I can see so many options with these dies!

D.Ann C said...

These are gorgeous! I can't wait to be able to get these fabulous dies!!

Karenladd said...

Love these spectacular dies, especially fun in bright colors!

Valerija said...

Wow these are so very gorgeous! Do adore those dies!

SHartl said...

These are just amazing and so intricate!

Esther Asbury said...

So gorgeous! I especially like the color scheme of the second one!

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

gorgeous work!! love love love the pretty cover plate dies :)

Cathy said...

Fantastic cards, love the look of these coverplates, Cathy x

Tina Z. said...

amazing cards!