Tuesday, November 7, 2017

TAGplorations Challenge #2


It's time again for the TAGplorations monthly tag challenge.  As you can see, this month is all about gratitude, with a twist of polka dots.

For my tag today, I used the newly released Layered Leaves, along with the Thankful Word Die.  I broke down and purchased some India Inks, [thinking they were something else].  Turns out, they are liquid water color ink. That said, I pulled out my water color paper, and started inking it up.  I kept layering the inks until I was happy.  I then stamped the outline image of the leaf, and proceeded to fussy cut them out.  I added some Nuvo clear drops [to look like rain "drops"] and adhered the panel on to the Manila Tags base. I also used the for you from the Be Thankful stamp set.  I'm also entering this into Loll's 12 Day Tag Challenge; stamping plus 2 media, and the Simon Says Monday Challenge; Thanks/Thanksgiving.



 Now, it your turn.  You have all month to join in our Gratitude Tag Challenge, with an option of polka dots.  You may use any products you like, but it must be a tag.  See you over at the STAMPlorations Blog.


Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Cheri said...

Love the artsy look of this awesome tage, Vicki!

Loll said...

Such a pretty tag, Vicki. Love the colours of your autumn leaves. xx

Nstiz said...

I always did love fall colors and you captured them beautifully on this tag. Love the background you created too. It's so perfectly blended.

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so very gorgeous with all the layers of leaves and the gorgeous colors of Fall.

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful autumn colors, this is marvelous!

Zoey | Scrapsaurus said...

this is a really awesome tag, love the colors and the layering!
Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Hope to see you again! x Zoey