Friday, November 17, 2017

Dare 2B Artzy's 3D Project Hop




Welcome to Dare 2B Artzy's 3D Holiday Blog Hop!

Can you believe the Holidays are right around the corner once again? We at D2BA are so excited! We decided to have a fun holiday blog hop featuring 3D projects.  We hope we inspire you to get artzy this holiday season.

You should have arrived here from the Dare 2B Artzy Blog.   [If you haven't and would like to hop along with us, please go back to the Dare 2B Artzy Blog to start at the beginning.] Be sure to follow each blog and leave comments along the way for your chance at winning!  We will randomly choose a winner from one of the blogs, so the more you comment, the more chances you have to win!!

Winner will receive a stamp set and ink pad

Blog Hop will end Sunday, November 19th at 7:00pm Central. 
We will then post a winner


For my sample today, I made a project that I used as last year's gifts. I think I ended making 7 of them!  Guess what?  Everyone, yep every one of them, loved it!

Just check out how fun [and totally useful] this is!

To make my project, I used the beautiful in-house paper D2BA carries; Modern Bliss and Medallion Bliss, along with images from Totally Tracy Be the Change.


That's it for me -- you should now go to PAM'S Blog to continue on with the hop. I'll be right behind you to get some ideas for Christmas gifts too~


Thanks for stopping by~

18 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

Vicki your project is just so adorable love the colors!

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Stunning project! It's really beautiful!!!
Follow your blog BlogLovin' and Readers

New Creations said...

Love the soothing colors with your creative work. Just stunning with all layers, love the idea!
Happy to be a new follower :)

Karen (karey2005) said...

Wow! That's really cool! What a fun gift to receive! *hint, hint*

Melody said...

Great gift idea! Love all the drawers!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is awesome. I love your easel calendar on a box with drawers in it. Perfect for a desk top for sure.

~ Kendra ~ said...

What a lovely project! Such a lovely handmade gift!! Love that it has drawers!! Super fun!!

cghundley said...

Fabulous gift!
Love all the
drawers and
the papers.
Carla from Utah

Avra Williams said...

WOW! I love this! I would love to make some of these as gifts!

Lisa Elton said...

Well of course they loved them, they're fabulous!

Denise Bryant said...

What a fun project! Love the drawers!

Karenladd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karenladd said...

I love a project that is both pretty and practical! The sentiment is fabulous...and I'm already a follower!

Tonya said...

Adorable project! I love all the little drawers! These would make fun gifts to give to friends.

Thanks for sharing!

Cindy S said...

This is such a great gift. I love the drawers!

Chris said...

love this idea! Stunning!

Lisa Stolp said...

What an awesome project!

Andre M. said...

This is amazing and so handy. Not surprising that everyone loved it.