Thursday, October 19, 2017

CAS-ual Fridays October Release - Day 2

On to Day 2 of the CAS-ual Fridays October Release.

Today, we are focusing on a super fun set called Bomb Diggity.



I sponged an ombre type background, embossed it and used Perfect Pearls for a pretty shimmering effect.

And, another sponged ombre effect in a different direction.  To get a nice black fabulous, I embossed it with black embossing powder.

Don't forget about my code to save 15%!

For more fabulous projects, pop on over to the CAS-ual Friday's blog! Don't forget to leave a comment too!  There will be 3 random winners, [blog commenters] of a $15 gift certificate.


Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

What awesome cards and such fun sentiments. Thanks for sharing.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

I like the 2nd one best!

cghundley said...

Lovely embossing and
I love the inking on
the second card.
Carla from Utah

Lisa Elton said...

These are terrific Vicki! What a fun sentiment on the first one!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

So simple, and so effective! Great Job Vicki! Have a great day! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Wow !! Very cool cards !