Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Happy Little Stampers CAS & The Flower Challenge

I'm joining in a couple of challenges today; Happy Little Stampers CAS; silhouette, and The Flower Challenge; tic-tac-toe.

While cleaning up my desk the other day, I came across these fabulous die cut flower that my friend, Loll, had sent me,  [Thanks gf], and knew I had to use them in these 2 challenges [of course].  I usually think of black for silhouette, but using the white against the blue makes me happy, and also qualifies for The Flower Challenge bottom row.  I oxide ink'd the background panel, sprinkled some water, and cut out the notebook page.  My Hello is from Avery Elle.


Thanks challenges [and Loll] I had fun!


Thanks for stopping by~

11 comments:

Olga Jewell said...

Gorgeous!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card with design and colors super too!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Love that use of the blue- fabulous creation!

Sheila H said...

Such a pretty card! I think I have that flower die.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh what pretty blues! This is lovely Vicki!

Loll said...

The blue with white makes me happy too! I have been trying to go through my stash of gifted die-cuts as well. :) Beautiful card, Vicki!! xx

Donna said...

Stunning, gorgeous oxide background and the white die cut is perfect with it!

~amy~ said...

The blue is so pretty!

ronnie louis said...

That is so pretty, it should be a daytime cover.

ronnie louis said...

It is so pretty, it should be a day timer cover.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

oooh! Yummy! A twist on the silhouette, with white ones! Totally elegant and eye-poppingly fabulous Vicky. Thanks for playing along at HLS CAS challenge

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...