Sunday, June 11, 2017

A Couple of Challenges

I am finally taking some time to join in a couple of challenges.  Lately, I haven't been in the "mood" for challenges. That said, I did see 2 that sparked my interest.

First off is the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #336.  I love that I actually used a MFT stamp set, Simply Fabulous Sayings, and of course a Jumbo Fishtail Die-namics banner.

I use this type of card for a 40th or 50th birthday card.  It is just so perfect ;).  Do you love those glasses?  OMWord - I saw them colored like sunglasses, and had to try it.  I adore them!  So fun.


I went on to join in a new to me challenge; Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge; Just About Time in June.

I hope tags are okay for this challenge.  I didn't really read the fine print.  If not, no problem. I'll still be able to use my tag as a "bookmark". My Hello is from CUTplorations, and the butterfly is Memory Box Vivienne.

I had fun challenges!  Thanks so much~


Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Vicki, you are so creative!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Both of your projects are so wonderful.

~amy~ said...

These are wonderful!

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific mix of patterns on the first card, it's so fun!! And your tag is beautiful. I like the lilac colors and the clocks in the background!

Donna said...

Your card is outstanding and your bookmark is beautiful, my favorite colors!

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Love your tag!! Thanks for joining us for out "Just about Time" challenge at Open-Minded Crafting Fun. Good Luck.
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, OMCF DT

Unknown said...

This tag is really fabulous! And tags are perfectly fine in our challenge. :) I love the purple and black combination and that butterfly is beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges, good luck! Hope to see you soon again!

Hanne, DT
Handmade By Hanne