Thursday, February 2, 2017

CAS-ual Fridays February Release - Day 3

On to Day 3 for the CAS-ual Fridays February Release.

We are featuring Tag You're It.  [This set is compatible with Scallop Tags and Tag Buddies]



And we are also featuring Frankly'ism's set.
I also used Pretty Posies on this card. 
There are some really fun sentiments on both of these featured sets.



Okay, off to the CAS-ual Fridays Blog to see more awesome eye candy, and also learn about the prizes.

Meanwhile, remember you can use my code to save 15% off any CFS product.



Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful tags and an equally wonderful card design.

Petra Swart said...

Oh, these had me smiling, Vicki and at the last one I had to LOL!!!!! At my age I could give a card like that to so many friends!!!! It is such a classy and elegant card with the diamond cut bg and the beautiful flowers and wonderful colours - the fun sentiment is such a surprise!!!! LOVE it, my friend!!!! Love both the fun tags, too - the first one is so cute!!!!

cm said...

Your tags are charming and the sentiment on the third one? Laughing out loud!
Hugs~c