Sunday, December 4, 2016

Customer's Cards & Gifts

I spent all day yesterday making a few of my customers Christmas cards, and small gifts.  Literally, all.day.  What I thought would be a couple of hours.......well, plans are good.  I wanted to share what I made just for the fun of it.

I used a stamp set I got last year [on sale of course], EK Success Evergreen Holiday.  I have to say, the images in this set are quite fabulous!  To bad it has been discontinued.





I went on to make bookmarks for a few of the women customers, 
using Inspired By Stamping, Winter Birds.
I put them in a gift size envie made with a CUTplorations Die, Card Envelope.
Of course I had to get a coffee cup in there somewhere :)

Even though these took longer then expected, I had fun making them. 
 I hope my customers will like them.


Thanks for stopping by~

10 comments:

Aileen said...

There would have to be something wrong with them not to like them honestly they are all brilliant. Love the cards, those stamps are so pretty, it is a shame they are discontinued. And making them bookmarks as well well lucky them..

~amy~ said...

YOU are so nice to design these gorgeous projects for your customers! They're going to love them!

Cheri said...

Stunning cards, Vicki. Awesome stamp set indeed!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

I especially love those bells! These cards are gorgeous.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful cards. I love how you colored them. These are beautiful!

Lynette said...

These are awesome! I have that set, too:) The images are so pretty, and you have used them so nicely.

Ruth said...

Oh they are gorgeous! I love the bold sentiment and all the Christmassy colours. That little bird is perfect on the coffee cup. I think your customers will love them! xx

Lisa Elton said...

How thoughtful you are to make these for your customers!! Very pretty projects Vicki!

Nancy said...

They're fabulous, Vicki! What a fabulous stamp set that is, and you showcased it beautifully! The bookmarks are great too. Your customers will love them, I'm sure! :o)

cm said...

WOW! Lucky customers to be receiving your gorgeous JOY cards (stunning!) and the fabulous bookmarks! I think they'll well beyond 'like' them; LOVE will be far more the case! WOWed!
Hugs~c