Wednesday, December 7, 2016

CAS Watercolour Challenge

I can't believe that I still need Christmas cards. [I've been making them since July!]  That said, it gave me an excuse to play in the December CAS Watercolour Challenge; watercolour resist

I used the CAS-ual Fridays stamp set, Snowy Sayings.  I was going to use this over on the CFS blog, but changed my mind.  [Hence, the company watermark]  This card was too perfect for the challenge.

That's it today~

 I did want to remind you, you can save 15% over at the CAS-ual Fridays store, by using my code VICKI2016. This code does work with the sale prices going on right now too!!  Just sayin~


Thanks for stopping by~

9 comments:

Nancy said...

What a beautiful card, Vicki! I love the blue, the sentiment, the snowflakes, the design...I love this card! :o)

Lisa Elton said...

This is frosty and lovely Vicki!!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

So soft and pretty!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card design and I love the blue.

cm said...

Love the blues, Vicki...such a pretty, peaceful card!
Hugs~c

nancy littrell said...

Wow Vicki...your card really pops with these stunning, bright colors. Love your CAS Watercolour Emboss Resist design. TFS and joining us at CAS Watercolour. Hugs, Nancy

Loll said...

Really beautiful card Vicki. Love the flow of colours over your white embossed images. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour! xx

Bonnie said...

You got such pretty shades of blue with your watercolor, Vicki! So pretty with that embossed sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

Karen Dunbrook said...

hey gf! you know I love this in all it's 'blue!' glory...so pretty...
Thanks so much for playing along with the CAS Watercolour Challenge!!