Monday, September 12, 2016

SCS Color Challenge #600!!

Wow! I can't believe we are on our 600th Color Challenge over at SCS.  I went back in my SCS Gallery and my first Color Challenge was #198, back in 2008!  Whoa - 8 years worth of challenges - crazy.  Had to chuckle at my cards 8 years ago too :).

The challenge this week is - Design Team Members pick one of their favorite past challenge, and either make a new card, or use the original one.  Well, you all know me - I am all about stamping so of course, I made a new one.  I choose CC592.  A fairly recent challenge [of mine], but I did love the colors together; Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, So Saffron, with a dessert of dimension.






I sponged my card using Distress Inks, and sprinkled with water for my background, and added some circles from Simon Says Lots of Dots.  My butterflies are also from Simon Says, Butterfly Friends [retired].  My sentiment is ??. :)

I encourage you to pop on over to the SCS Color Challenge #600 and check out what is going on!  Oh yeah, did I mention I will be having a prize to the winner who uses MY CC592 Challenge?  I hope you join in!


Thanks for stopping by~






4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful background Vicki, this is fantastic!! Love your pretty bow too!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

WOW - what a Beautiful bg! Love it! - Love your whole card of course!

Sheila H said...

Gorgeous sponging and I love the stamped circles!

Dora said...

awesome!