Monday, May 16, 2016

SCS Color Challenge #583

For the Color Challenge this week, Barbara chose some fabulous bright colors!  Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise and So Saffron, with a dessert of water coloring.  This all worked for me!






For my background panel, I used a technique that, I think, I made up!  I laid down a stencil [Tim Holtz Scribbles] over some spritzed with water, water colored paper, and then smooshed ink onto it with a piece of transparency film. I rather like the result :)  My sentiment is a FIRST too -- I actually used a SRM Sweet sticker.  

It's pretty easy using stickers! Who knew~

Your turn.  Come on over to the SCS Color Challenge and show us your stuff using the colors!  We would love to have you join in!


Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Wow! Vibrant! Looks gorgeous - love the stencilling! Xx

Lisa Elton said...

This card would bring a smile to anyone's face!! So pretty!!

cm said...

Gorgeous! I can NOT accomplish anything with 'regular' smooshing, but your use of it, with a stencil for 'guidance' has caught my attention. Going to give it a try..if I have any watercolour paper around (Mr. Recycle Bin is very happy with his treats!)
Hugs~c

Lisa Lara said...

Oh WOW Vicki. Love!