Wednesday, May 25, 2016

One Layer Simplicity Challenge

I am finding that my blog is filling on a daily basis.  When I get an open date, I pop in to play in challenges.  Today, I am joining in at the One Layer Simplicity Challenge; fruit smoothie.  Seriously I can not remember the last time I played in this challenge AND I really like this challenge.

I used Inspired By Stamping Sun Ripened Pear set. [I love the font of the sentiments in the set.]

Okay, that's it for me today.  I might be back tomorrow playing in a different challenge~


Thanks for stopping by~

10 comments:

Aileen said...

Beautiful colouring of the pear Vicki.

Ruth said...

Gorgeous colouring and I love that it's so simple - it just stands out against the White card, xx

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

What a great OLC Vicki and fabulous colouring! Have a good day! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

A gorgeous pear! The coloring is amazing.

Sheila H said...

Your coloring has nice depth, Vicki. It's quite striking.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the coloring on the pear and what a great sentiment again. Your work is always wonderful!

Loll said...

WOW ... gorgeous colours Vicki!! LOVE. xx

Lisa Elton said...

This is wonderful Vicki!!

cm said...

Pear-fect, my friend! Absolutely pear-fect!
Hugs~c

Petra Swart said...

WOW, that pear looks absolutely AMAZING, Vicki!!!!! What fantastic colouring!!!! Wonderful CAS design!!! LOVE it!!!!