Monday, March 28, 2016

SCS Color Challenge #576

For the SCS Color Challenge this week, Peggy chose Tangelo Twist, Tempting Turquoise and Whispering White, with a dessert of a touch of metallic.


-->




Lookitme! I got the dessert! ;) -- I used Clearly Besotted, Everything Changes [and dies], along with Hero Arts Tiny Flags, embossed and sponged.

Your turn!  The colors are easy this week~ Come over to the SCS Color Challenge and play along - we can't wait to see how you use these colors.


Thanks for stopping by~

9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Another work of art Vicki, pretty colors!!

Suchi said...

Wow!! What a gorgeous contrast of colors- fantastic card Vicki! :)
Suchi xx

Loll said...

LOVE these vibrant colours. Awesome design Vicki!! xx

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Bold, bright & beautiful! Have a lovely week! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Judy Woodland said...

Stunning colors, and you have used them perfectly. I love bright colors, so I LOVE this card!!

Marisa said...

Great butterfly image and love the blue and orange together!!

Ruth said...

Wow that fairly pops with colour!! Love the orange and blue together - it's a surprisingly good combination. Love the triangle background with the fluid butterflies too. xx

cm said...

Swooning over your colour combination with some of my favourite butterflies! Vibrant and gorgeous!
Hugs~c

Petra Swart said...

Beautiful butterflies and wonderful colours, Vicki and I love your metal brad!!!! The glitter paper is lovely!!! Stunning card!!!