Friday, January 29, 2016

a2z & Frilly and Funky Challenges

In my travels through blogland, I saw a challenge that interested me; Frilly and Funkie.  They want a vintage type card, along with embossing. I also incorporated a2z Scrapbooking January's Challenge of glitter and bling.


I even blurred the edges - just seems to go with a vintage type card. I added glitter to my flower and leaves [Heartfelt Creations Botanical Wings and Dream in Beauty] to qualify for the a2z challenge.  My butterfly and sentiment are both embossed on my vintage card. which qualifies for the Frilly and Funky challenge.  Did you see I even sewed my edges?  Get out!  Yay me. ;)

I had fun!  Thanks challenges~


Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Frilly and funky I love it!! You did an amazing job with your layers Vicki, great card!

Arlene said...

Your butterfly is lovely Great distressing and rather romantic.

So glad you joined us at a2z Scrapbooking.

Judy Woodland said...

BEAUTIFUL card!!! Love all the texture and pattern with the doily and beautiful butterfly.

Chark said...

You did a ton of work on this--sewing too--and it shows, so pretty! thanks for joining us at a2z!

creative lady said...

Beautiful butterfly! Thanks for joining a2z!

Dawn T said...

Totally gorgeous So happy to see you joining us at Z2Z

Petra Swart said...

Some sewing, some lovely lace, beautiful patterned papers, a doily, a stunning flower, an awesome butterfly, lovely distressing, glitter, embossing ...you've got it all put together perfectly, girl!!!
Definitely a great yah for you, for this one, Vicki!!! A lovely vintage card!!!

Jenny Marples said...

Absolutely adorable Vicki! Thank you for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x