Sunday, September 20, 2015

Inspired By Stamping Group Day

Hey All - its the DT day for Inspired By Stamping!  The day when we Designers get to use any of the IBS images we have~ that's fun for me! :)

I was inspired by the Color Combo and the Sketch from the IBSIC Challenge #98.  I used IBS Background Basics 3, Summer Baskets, and Vintage Tickets.




That's it for me -- now, you can pop on over and check out the other Designer's cards.  Then, play along in the challenge!  We would love to see how you are inspired~


Thanks for stopping by~

12 comments:

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Oh, I like the card very much, Vicki. Enjoy your weekend, sweetie.

Love and hugs
Maarit

~amy~ said...

very fun!

Ruth said...

Fabulous design - I love those hexagons!! Gorgeous colours too. Xx

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Super card- I love this color combination, Vicki.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Perfect colors and a great layout. Wonderful card design.

VanessaB said...

Gorgeous colors and great take on the sketch

Jennie said...

Stunning card Vicki!! Love the take on the inspiration piece!

Lisa said...

Such a pretty card Vickie! Great job with the sketch and colors!

Jo Herbert said...

Vicky, wow wow wow your card is just so stunning! I love how striking your colour combo is and the use of the hexagons. Hugs Jo

lisa808 said...

Pretty card. Love the sponging/stamping on the hexagons.

cm said...

Your sponged hexagons, pretty flowers and cool tickets are a combination that I wouldn't have thought of ever! The results: only fabulous!
Hugs~c

Leah said...

So pretty! Love your color combo too :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...