Monday, August 3, 2015

SCS Color Challenge CC542

It's Mary's turn over at SCS Color Challenge 542.  She chose Delightful Dijon, Cajun Craze Elegant Eggplant, and Mossy Meadow with a dessert of CASEing one of the Color Team.







I wasn't sure about these, but using, and layering the colors worked!  I do like the end result of this card~ :)  I used Hero Arts Floral.

Okay, your turn -- pop on over to the SCS Color Challenge 542, check out the Team's cards, and play along!  Can't wait to see who you CASE~ [hint, hint]


Thanks for stopping by~

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Playing catch up after vacation!! Love all of the prettiness here while I was away. Your Sparkle & Shine card is my fave!!

Petra Swart said...

You are a master at working with such vibrant colours, Vicki!!!!! Your card is simply stunning!!!! Love those beautiful flowers and the double tag!!!