Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Challenges!

Finally, I used my Brushos in a way that I was actually happy with!  I struggle, but practice, practice, practice~

I am entering this card into Stamp Ink Paper #9, a perfect sketch, along with Color Throwdown #355; gorgeous color combo!  Plus, I was totally inspired by Broni's card.

I used shell images from Stampin Up from 2000 [nice and new stamps lol], along with a sentiment from STAMPlorations Fond Expressions 2.  AND SEE, do you love the Brusho background?  I SO DO!  Looks like water, and I adore how vivid these powders turn out when spritzed with water.


SIP Sketch Challenge 9
  





Thanks for stopping by~

13 comments:

Shery Russ said...

Awesome blues and love the effect you created with the Brushos!!!

Jo Herbert said...

Great Card Vicki, so vibrant!.
Hugs Jo

Lisa Elton said...

This is just lovely Vicki!!

Wanda Cullen said...

LOVE your card, Vicky! I keep hearing about Brushos and haven't Googled them as I'm telling myself it's not something I need...or is it - lol?

StampingbugKerry said...

Beautiful background! I SOOO love blue!!!

SD pooja said...

The blue circles looks like deep ocean view..Loved the card :)

~amy~ said...

This is awesome!

Deepti said...

This is gorgeous :)

Tina's Crop Shop said...

Wow! I love that beautiful saturated brusho background in your circle! I need to dig mine out and try to obtain that gorgeous look! Thanks for joining us at SIP this week!

Unknown said...

Love the bright colors on your card!! Turned out beautifully!! Thanks for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper!! :)

Petra Swart said...

WOW, how stunning that Brusho bg looks, Vicki!!! The shells are beautiful and I love the two blue strips on the side!!! Really lovely!!!

Vickie Z said...

Love that brusho background!! Great use of the sketch and colors!! Thxs for joining us at CTD!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Great design... love the watercolor! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown.