Sunday, April 12, 2015

Playing on Sunday

I have myself caught up with DT stuff so that means, as a reward for myself, I get to play in challenges!  [The super fun part ;)]

The Paper Players #240 had a fabulous color combo today, which went along with CAS on Sunday's challenge; Gold.  Put it all together with A Blog Named Hero; Embossing, and here is the card I created;

I used a couple of The Stamps of Life Embossing Folders, and my sentiment is gold embossed [which is not showing well at all!]

I also used a [new to me] Hero Arts set; Happy Day Animals
 
Hero Arts Acrylic Stamps Happy Day Animals 

For your blog 

Another fun day!


Thanks for stopping by~

14 comments:

laurie said...

This is so cute! Love the sheep!

Barb Ghig said...

Adorable card, Vicki! Love the layout and happy colors and the embossed panel is so fun!

Rosy Newlun said...

Yay for being caught up and playing in challenges! Hi Vicki! This is a sweet little sheepy jumping! I love little critters right now and you did a fabulous job with this! Aloha ♥

Lisa Lara said...

oh now that is so cute Vicki. I just love the textured panels.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Eek! I have this set, and love what you did with it! Sorry I have been scarce... new puppy in the house and phew!

~amy~ said...

How fun! Love that sheep!

Marisa said...

Great color combo and that jumping sheep just makes me smile :)

Debbie Mageed said...

Wonderful take on the color challenge! I love that little sheep! Cute Stamp set!! Thank you for joining the Paper Players challenge this week!

Linda said...

Such an adorable card, Vicki.

LeAnne said...

So so cute, had me giggling when I saw it! Thanks for sharing this with us this week!

anja curvers said...

Such a great card really love it. Thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Such a cute card Vicki - I love that fun sheep and the dry embossed panels. Thanks so much for joining in with my colour challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Mariken said...

Love your card, so cute! Thank you for joining our challenge at CAS on Sunday!!

Shelly said...

This is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday!